I bought the Zagg invisible shield extreme for my iPhone 5. It's the one they sell that they claim is protection for the iPhone from even breakage, even though it appears to be less than a half mil thick. There's a very convincing video up on their website about it.
- It's pretty thin - I suspect you could use almost any case with it.
- It didn't seem to scratch easily, even when placed face down on my garage floor.
- I'm not sure what I expected, but I certainly didn't expect something called a shield to protect only the front glass. I expected it to protect the back and possible sides as well. It doesn't.
- The shield does not fit the front of the phone well at all-it only covers maybe 95% of the front, leaving about 1-2mm around all edges unprotected. (see note below).
- After only a few minutes, I could see that it gave a slight yellow cast to the display, not unlike early reports from the iPhone 4.
- After few hours, it developed some lack of clarity (not due to finger prints).